• How do I order?Choose the products you want to order, select the quantity, then click 'Add To Cart'. Select 'Check Out' when you have finalized your order and are ready to pay.
• Do I need to set up an account to be able to place an order?Not necessarily, but you will be able to order your favorite items faster the next time around. Setting up an account is easy and won’t take up a lot of time.
• How do I pay?You may choose to pay via PayPal, GCash, Bank Transfer or Paymongo. For cash deposits, bank details will be given after you select your mode of payment at check out. We also offer Cash on Delivery (COD) for orders within the Philippines (except for our leather jackets). Our couriers do not carry change and they would appreciate it very much if you prepare the exact amount.
• Do I need a credit card to purchase? Can I pay in installments?No, you do not need a credit card to purchase. You may pay in installments via BillEase.
What is BillEase?
BillEase is a buy now, pay later app that allows you to pay for your purchases in easy bi-weekly or monthly installments either interest-free or interest-bearing even without a debit or credit card!
Who can use BillEase?
In order to have an account with BillEase, you must:
・Live in the Philippines
・Be at least 18 years old
・Have a valid government ID
・Have verifiable mobile number and email address
How do I sign up?
You can sign up here or during the checkout process. For the initial sign up, BillEase will just need you to fill out the form and your ID. You’ll know if you are approved in less than 5 mins.
Why do I have to pay an upfront payment?
Depending on the merchant’s installment program or your total purchase, BillEase requires a partial upfront payment which is automatically calculated at checkout. This down/first payment allows BillEase to finance the rest of your payments and stretch your funds.
How do I pay my installments?
You can pay your BillEase installments through direct debit, Coins.ph, GCash, over-the-counter, and bank transfer to our accounts. All payment information is available on your web or mobile app.
• Do you have a physical store where I can try on your products?We do not have a physical stand-alone store. We sell our products only through our online store. We may do pop-ups every now and then and we will announce details of our pop-ups in our social media.
• Where do you ship and how much does shipping cost?We ship to locations within the Philippines. Shipping within Metro Manila has a flat rate of P150. Shipping outside Metro Manila depends on the size and weight of the item plus a valuation fee of 1% including VAT.
• How long does it take to deliver my order?It takes within 3 to 4 working days after proof of payment is sent to us for areas within Metro Manila/Luzon and 5-7 working days for areas outside of Metro Manila.
• Where are your products made?Our products are all made in Turkey.
• What are your care instructions?For the leather jackets, here are some care instructions:
PRIOR TO WEARING: Apply a good lambskin protectant, made specifically for delicate leather. Spray the lambskin protectant evenly on the jacket. Do not rub into leather as it may streak the color.
CLEANING: Take a clean soft cloth and slowly wipe the stain in a gentle manner. Do not scrub and do not use water, this will only stain your jacket. For multiple tough stains or excessive dirt and grime, use Straight Cleaner to pull out impurities.
CONDITIONING: Leather Care liniment is ideal for keeping your leather healthy, supple and protected for casual, everyday use.
STORING: Use a padded hanger to retain a lambskin leather jacket’s shape. Do not cover lambskin leather in plastic as this will cause it to dry out. Do not store lambskin leather in direct sunlight. Store your lambskin in a cool dry place, not hot and moist.
• Can I return an item I ordered?Only defective and unused items in their original state can be returned within 7 days of purchase for store credit. Item must also be returned in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees related to the return.
If you are exchanging for a higher priced item, you will need to pay the price difference. If you are exchanging for a lower priced item, we will refund the price difference in the form of store credits.
We do not accept returns on sale items.
• Can I reserve an item that is out of stock?We do not accept reservations, but you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can inform you once we replenish our stocks.
• How do we contact you?You may send us an email (email@example.com) or follow us and send us a message through @turkishfinds_ph on Instagram.
• Other Helpful LinksSize Guide
Returns & Replacements
Become a Dealer
Terms & Conditions